Take a tour of H-Town’s weekend highlights with our 365 Houston guide to the best things to do in Houston this weekend, from Friday, June 3 to Sunday, June 5, 2022.
Every weekend, Houston has plenty of happenings to be found around town—but which ones are the highlights that can help you plan an enjoyable weekend of outings?
We’ve whittled down our extensive Weekend Guide to offer you some of our favorite things to look forward to from Friday to Sunday.
Looking for more things to do? Dig deeper for all of our weekend picks up with the 365 Houston Weekend Guide, or comb through our Calendar for even more events, activities, and things to do this weekend.
The 15 Best Things to Do in Houston This Weekend: June 3 to 5, 2022
- Houston Tattoo Arts Convention at NRG Center , Daily – Celebrate the best in tattoos and artists at this fourth annual event featuring superstars from Ink Master, as well as live entertainment and music. $20; $40 for a 3-day pass. Times vary.
- Houston SaberCats vs. Austin Gilgronis at Aveva Stadium | Friday, June 3 – It’s a battle at the top of the table when the SaberCats host rivals from Austin on the final match of the regular season, where playoff positioning is on the line. $15 and up. 6pm.
- Houston Dash vs. Orlando Pride at PNC Stadium | Friday, June 3 – It’s 713 night on the pitch, where you can see the Dash take on Marta, Sydney Leroux and ex-Houston keeper Erin McLeod. Get in the gates for $7 and enjoy dollar dogs and $3 beer. $7 and up. 7:30pm
- Steely Dan in Concert at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion | Friday, June 3 – The legendary yacht rockers stop by the Woodlands while on the Earth After Hours Tour, joined by the Grammy-winning ensemble, Snarky Puppy. $29.50 and up. 7:30pm
- Tiwa Savage in Concert at White Oak Music Hall | Friday, June 3 – The downstairs stage at White Oak hosts Nigerian singer-songwriter Tiwa Savage as she delivers songs from her 2021 Afrobeats album, Water & Garri, $37 and up. 8pm.
- Dance Of The Cosmos at Miller Outdoor Theater , Friday, June 3 | FREE – Silambam Houston brings a show that celebrates the powerful imagery of Shiva, the Cosmic Dancer in Indian mythology, through four different Indian classical dance forms. 8:30pm.
- Houston Oyster & Seafest at the Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park , Saturday, June 4 – Everyone’s favorite bivalves will be the center of this tasty festival featuring live music, cocktails and oysters from some of the city’s best restaurants, in support of Galveston Bay Foundation’s Oyster Shell Recycling Program. $35 and up. 11am to 4pm.
- 2022 Lager Rush at Eureka Heights Brewing Co, , Saturday, June 4 | FREE – Guests are invited to get a taste of college nostalgia and rally at Eureka Heights for its 2nd annual Lager Rush, featuring a few new lagers and dollar hot dogs from Bullhorn Tailgate, plus sweet ’80s jams from Flashback and some “fratty” team games . 1pm to 6pm.
- 28th Anniversary Party at Saint Arnold Brewing Company , Saturday, June 4 | No Cover – Celebrate 28 years of local craft brews with live music, vendors, and several variations of the brewery’s most popular beer, Art Car IPA. 2pm to 9pm.
- 35th Birthday Party at Menil Collection , Saturday, June 4 | FREE – Enjoy curator talks, art walks, live music from Keyun and the Zydeco Masters, refreshments and dessert in celebration of the Menil Collection’s 35 birthday. 4pm to 6pm.
- KimoKawaii at Lone Star Convention & Expo Center , Saturday, June 4 & Sunday, June 5 – Conroe hosts its first ever anime convention, complete with a cosplay contest, voice-over sessions, panels, artists and exhibitors on display, and more. $25 and up. Times vary.
- Official Pride Market at Karbach Brewing , Sunday, June 5 | No Cover – Kick off Pride Month with Karbach teams up with Pride Houston 365 for an official biergarten extravaganza featuring food trucks, vendors, drag queens, DJ tunes, giveaways, games and more. 11am to 6pm.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Picnic at Continental Club | Sunday, June 5 – This afternoon picnic session and fundraiser combines a group of women-fronted rock bands with foods from some of Houston’s master chefs, including Evelyn Garcia (KIN), Anita Jaisinghani (Pondicheri), Monica Cobb (Monica’s Restaurant, Spago), Julia Doran ( Tiny Champions), and more. Funds go toward the 1973 Project, which supports bodily autonomy for service industry workers and Texans. $25 and up. 2pm to 6pm.
- USPA NYTS Cup at Houston Polo Club | Sunday, June 5 – The final match of the spring polo season sees teams jockeying for the last cup before summer break. Swing by for live music, a champagne divot stomp at halftime, plus get a look at the latest 2022 Ford trucks on display. Individual courtyard tickets are $32.50; $15.50 for ages 12 and under. Boxes for 2 to 20 guests range from $89 to $895. 6pm.
- Alyssa Edwards at Wortham Center | Sunday, June 5 – The Ru-Paul All-Star and host of Netflix’s Dancing Queen, Alyssa Edwards brings hilarious tales of her life to the stage in Downtown. $39.50 and up. 8pm.